Surf School in Famara & Surf Spot
Set against a backdrop of spectacular cliffs and rolling sand dunes, Famara beach is part of the National park of the Biosphere. The transparent water and natural beauty, as well as its consistent waves all year round characterise Famara . It is considered one of the best European destinations for surfing.
Even though Famara is a 6 kms long beach break, to one side there is a short reef/sand bottomed lefthander, which also works at high tide.
In the dock one can surf a long reef wave very fast with good quality for manoeuvres and tubes.
All along the beach there are many left and right peaks.
Break type: beach
Wave direction: left- right
Ideal wind: NE-E
Ideal swell: NE-NW
Ideal tide: high
Average water temps: 19°c – 22°c
Surf school in Famara for surf lessons with Kaboti Surf
- 10:00 Arrival at the beach
- Surf session starts with stretching, warming up and theoretical part.
- 80% of the session practical surfing in the water.
- 12.30 Lunch at the beach (Vegetarian or meat baguette + juice)
- 13.00-14.00 Surfing, correcting in the water, pictures, videos, and fun!
email@example.com / +34696856789 – +34928845382