Surf School in Playa Blanca & Surf Spot
Every day Kaboti Surf goes from Playa Blanca to Famara where we run most of our surf courses. There are 2 surf spots in Playa Blanca, both quite risky which only work in certain winds and swells. Due to the rock/beach bottom, it is not the perfect place for beginners these breaks work on all tides but are best at medium/high tide.
- Wind must be NE
- Wave direction: various
- Ideal wind: north easterly
- Ideal swell: north westerly
- Ideal tide: all average water
- Temps: 19°c – 22°c
- Difficulty: intermediate
- Rating: 3/5
Surf school in Playa Blanca for surf lessons with Kaboti Surf
- 9:35 Pick up time at the Hotel.
- 10:00 Arrival at the beach
- Surf session starts with stretching, warming up and theoretical part.
- 80% of the session practical surfing in the water.
- 12.30 Lunch at the beach (Vegetarian or meat baguette + juice)
- 13.00-14.00 Surfing, correcting in the water, pictures, videos, and fun!
firstname.lastname@example.org / +34696856789 – +34928845382